Effective communication is imperative for any successful organization to manage its operations and maintain its clientele. This hails for some quicker and resourceful means of communication that yields maximum harvest in minimum outlay.
ACD PBX Phone IP system, PC Integration LAN PBX, Auto Phone Dialer software and many other automated call program software of Trans Continental Technologies stimulate an easy and swift transmission of information.
We are living in the information age. The future success of your organization depends upon how the information about your business travels between you, your vendors and further your clients. Effective communication can mark an everlasting impact on your clients and can take your business sky high. When you are into business, you can’t risk on a communication system that is unreliable. You require a smart phone system that operates keeping your business needs in mind, a telephonic mechanism that keeps information under control and is vigorous enough to nurture with your business without multiplying your operating expenses. An infallible system that wisely integrates your computers and information systems with ever changing technologies.
Is such a system possible?
Yes, it is!!!
With TCT PC/Server Based PBX system, it is possible to generate maximum results besides decreasing overhead costs and obtain maximum productivity for your organization. With our products, you can insure a positive result.
How Does the PBX Work?
This is quite simple, really!
The term PC-PBX systems are used to describe an all inclusive telephone system based solely on PC technology. PC/Server based PBX systems allow you to mobilize a big-business communications system that works according to your needs.
A PC/Server based PBX systems are standalone, highly reliable computer that, in most cases, takes all of the individual capabilities of telephony and rolls them into one seamless product. Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), Auto-Attendant, Voice Mail, Unified Messaging, FAX, Call Routing and Networking are typically built into most of the communication server products in market today. Since it is based on the open, modular architecture of the PC, the communication server is also highly scalable.
You need to take advantage of the rapid changes in technology to deliver the greatest customer satisfaction. Your customers should also be able to exploit this emerging technology to communicate back what exactly they want from you. That means using highly specialized communication tools like the PBX system and then TCT PC/Server Based PBX systems are your best choice./font>
Software centric PBX system
The modern PBX systems are quite different from traditional phone system. The PC/Server based PBX systems use efficient and effective communication devices, which require built in artificial intelligence that is achieved with well-planned software integration instead of hardware components.
Proprietary phone systems require a business to purchase additional hardware components like expansion cards, phone sets, and additional training and technical support, thus operating costs rise with the so called only of a kind systems. TCT PC/SERVER based phone system is laid upon open standards. It runs on standard PC, uses industry standard Dialogic Cards, an Intel company and runs on Microsoft Windows NT and Windows 2000 operating system. It virtually works with any standard analog or feature telephone.
Even some PC based phone system are based on proprietary hardware require you to buy their cards, their phone sets and their proprietary service and technical support. That is because incorporating open standards makes integrating business application software with your phone system much easier. Our TCT software runs on windows and PC and resides on you Local Area Network, just like any other connected PC in the office.
Who uses such a device?
Effective communications is the need of any and every business. Communication, telephonic or otherwise is often the backbone of any successful business or social association.
Because of the sheer economy of a PBX system, it is used by organizations as diverse as religious groups, political associations and businesses both big and small. The PBX system is used by real estate agents, by mortgage firms, by resorts, for customer satisfaction surveys and most definitely by the insurance sector.
What is special about the TCT PC/Server Based PBX system?
- Answers phone with menu choices
- Receives voice mail messages
- Transfer calls
TCT PC/Server based PBX system can answer your telephone calls 24 hours a day, with a simple message or it can offer callers a menu of choices of information and receive voice mail messages.
PC/Server Based PBX system answers in various ways :
- With an initial welcome greeting and another voice message.
- With an initial welcome greeting, voice message and voice message.
- With an initial welcome greeting and menu choices.
- With an initial welcome greeting, menu choices and voice mail.
- With an initial welcome greeting, menu choices, voice mail and live call transfer.
- With any combination or options mentioned above.
- You may have up to 10,000 Voice mailboxes. Calling party can access by voice mail box numbers, or if they do not know the number, they may search by name or listing.
- Voice mailboxes are setup on the monitor's screen. The manager then assigns the voice mail box numbers and passes codes for users. You may use up to 5 digits.
- Staff Voice mail (Menu choice #9) operates differently than choices calling party will hear "If you know the voice mail box number of the person you wish to reach, you may enter it now, but if you want to search by name, press1 or to search by listing, press 2""
- Voice mailbox users may have calls transferred to another telephone number.
- Users may turn the call transfer "on" or "off". If call transfer is off, the call will go directly to his voice mail, but if call transfer is on, the call will be transferred to dial a phone number, when answered, the call will be disconnected from your phone lines. If however there is no answer or busy signal, the call will then go to the user's voice mailbox for the caller to leave a voice message.
- At any time you may call in from any location and change the telephone number where calls are to be transferred.
- Inbound Automated Attendant may operate at the same time as Outbound Auto dialing, If using separate lines.
- sers can access the voice mail boxes
At computer's screen.
Call in software through any touch tone
phone press # pound key enter voice
mail box number and then the pass