Call center outsourcing is the latest trade order accolade by extensive approval from flourishing industries all over the world. Initially, it was viewed in context of cost efficient software but over the time it has surfaced as a unique technique that continues to give results even in the long run. Call center outsourcing conceives improved campaigns to deliver maximum output maintaining minimum overheads.
Cost efficiency is merely one aspect of call center outsourcing. Major international pioneers, including some of the top notch companies like American express, AOL and GE too count upon the strength of call center outsourcing and employing it. They thoroughly ensure that their work is being outsourced through committed offshore call center agents that posses the optimum technical know how and expertise to deliver best. Call center outsourcing successfully saves on expenses (not to mention efforts) incurred on employing staff, their training expenditure and other transportation costs. Call center outsourcing further drive additional intangible benefits such as business stability, excellent service and higher turnovers.
The call center outsourcing industry has gradually matured from a preliminary to a full-grown state. It has connoted an altogether new definition to the buyer seller connection. It has taken a leap from unidirectional link to a more intimate joint venture meant for communal profits, better quality and improved ROI. Call center outsourcing has become a huge industry in its own way, with embedded significance of excellence and price competence this industry promises to go a very long way.
Usually, call center outsourcing industry renders multiple services to its customers. These services can be broadly categorized into two parts:
- Inbound call center services : Under Inbound call center services customer usually lay stress on maintaining proper customer relationship management (CRM), providing suitable web-enabled high-tech service, client service at no cost, live internet chat, maintaining accurate email/direct reply and interactive voice response(IVR).
- Outbound call center services: Under outbound call center services customer commonly give more importance to customer attainment, credit substantiation, lead creation, research surveys, telemarketing, collections and appointment arrangement.
Call center outsourcing accrues enormous benefits in term of operating costs and processes. Some of the cost benefits of call center outsourcing comprise of:
- Considerable savings on manpower expenses.
- Minimum worker attrition.
- Benefits from re-engineering of process.
- Reduced expenses on hiring, training and operations.
- Lower infrastructure maintenance expenses.
Process benefits of call center outsourcing include:
- High-tech web enabled call centers.
- Allow speedy networking.
- Easy access to reinforced system of call center outsourcing solutions.
- Business analysts to carefully examine process requirements prior to devising any mission specific call center outsourcing solutions.
- Potential to manage enormous call flow with ease and efficiency.
- Adopt several modes of communication for efficient customer service such as telephone, chatting, emails, faxes, voicemails, VoIP etc
- Perpetual training to agents for easy automation in customer service.
- Unflinching devotion to client’s customers and sincere service orientation.