Hosted IVR is a lucrative technology that phased out the primitive measures of call handling. Hosted IVR is a systematic arrangement of basic technologies that has upheaval the overall scenario of the telecommunication world. For instance, the type of work that earlier needed live agent is now efficiently done through the services provided by the Hosted IVR. With the advancement of this service, many companies have achieved satisfied clients and reduced expenses. Moreover, it also helps in streamlining business activities. Hosted IVR is the ultimate call automation solution for any proliferating or developed business enterprise.
Hosted IVR accrue following benefits:
- Verbal information retrieval: hosted IVR applications enable your clients to fetch requisite information or execute transactions via voice prompts or jabbing a key or two on touch tone phone. Moreover it allows uninterrupted access to information irrespective of location or time.
- No human involvement: - because it is an automated system there is no need of any agent. So, when a customer calls into hosted IVR system, he:
- will hear a pre-recorded voice message followed by certain instructions
- get the desired information by following given directions
- get transferred to the live agent, if need arises
Hosted IVR first predicts the availability of an idle agent and then transfer the call.
- Instant information: - sometimes customer calls to get some information rather than buying anything and with the availability of automated voice response they often get the answer to all of their queries without interacting with a live respondent.
- Minimize call handling expenses:-huge reduction in call handling expenses is evident from the advantages of Hosted IVR systems. It also helps in streamlining the business operations.
- Advanced quality and quantity information:-Hosted IVR helps to deliver the advanced quality and quantity standard of information to its callers that help in building the better business relationship.
Some of the features of Hosted IVR are:
- Available round-the-clock:-Services of Hosted IVR systems are available all the time even in odd hours that helps in maintaining former clients as well as making new ones at the same time.
- Easy-to-operate system:-It is very easy to operate Hosted IVR systems, in some cases you may need to press a button for activation or need to prompt some phrase for voice activation.
- Client operated interface: hosted IVR is driven by the client commands which can be verbal prompts or by pressing buttons on touchtone keypad.
- Internet based reporting:-The operations of Hosted IVR can be reported on the net. This feature provides great flexibility to this system.